What to Expect
What to Expect & How to Prepare for Your 100+ Assessment Day
Prior to Your Visit:
- Compile a list of all your prescriptions and supplements
- Report any allergies or dietary restrictions
- Let your clinician know if you are claustrophobic
72 Hours Before Appointment Time
- Stop non-prescribed supplements
- Take all medications regularly as prescribed
10 Hours Before Appointment Time
- Fasting requirements: Please do not eat or drink anything during this period. However, we recommend staying hydrated during your fast with plain water without added vitamins, flavoring, or carbonation
Morning of Your Clinic Visit
- Avoid drinking caffeinated beverages on the morning of your testing
- Avoid strenuous exercise
- Remove all metal jewelry and do not wear clothing with metal as it can interfere with testing
Your Elevated Experience:
You’ll be greeted by our client services team who will escort you to your private suite, where you’ll settle in for the day. We are dedicated to making your experience as pleasant, informative, and comfortable as possible. If there is anything you need, please don’t hesitate to ask.
We provide loungewear compatible with the various tests you will experience. A robe will be provided for additional comfort or warmth.
Catered Meal and Refreshments
A meal tailored to your preferences will be served in your suite. Please advise us in advance if you have any requests, allergies, or dietary restrictions.
The MRI is a multi-sensory experience. Our MRI is fully open at both ends and you’ll be in constant contact with a technologist throughout the exam. Imaging protocols may vary based on individual needs and can be broken up if necessary. Noises of varying pitch, movement of the table, and mild warming sensations are normal. To make your experience as comfortable as possible, we offer the following customizable options:
- Audio: Earbuds will be provided along with your choice of music or playlist
- Imagery: A series of soothing visuals will be displayed on an LED screen visible from inside the MRI
- Scent: A selection of essential oils will be available
Schedule of Events:
- Covid assessment (temperature check)
- Past medical history review
- Vital signs and blood collection
- Healthy meal served in your suite
- Brain, body and cardiac MRI
- Cardiac ultrasound and ECG with cardiac sonographer
- CT calcium score (if clinically indicated)
- DEXA bone mineral density testing (if clinically indicated)
After Your Visit:
Two weeks after testing, you will meet with your longevity clinician to review imaging, initial blood test results, and to discuss the first phase of your care plan.
After six weeks, your longevity clinician will review your genome sequencing results. They will discuss integration of your genetic, blood, and imaging biomarkers to create a comprehensive action plan for your longevity goals.
Throughout the year
Your longevity specialist will touch base with you regularly to discuss your current longevity status. As part of monitoring and achieving your goals, they will address your needs and wellness goals. Our in-house geneticists are also available to provide medical genetic consultations.